USA: Liqui-Box Corporation Announces New Contract Packaging Company
Liqui-Box Corporation (Nasdaq:LIQB) is pleased to announce the creation of a new contract packaging subsidiary. It is designed to create additional customer value for the company's unique liquid packaging products. The new company will initially be called Liqui-Box Packaging, Inc. "With our experience designing and manufacturing creative containers for the shipment and dispensing of liquids as well as our knowledge of processing and packaging purified water, it was a natural to extend our capabilities geographically and into other product markets," says Samuel B.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk