USA: Liqui-Box Corporation Announces New Contract Packaging Company
Liqui-Box Corporation (Nasdaq:LIQB) is pleased to announce the creation of a new contract packaging subsidiary. It is designed to create additional customer value for the company's unique liquid packaging products. The new company will initially be called Liqui-Box Packaging, Inc. "With our experience designing and manufacturing creative containers for the shipment and dispensing of liquids as well as our knowledge of processing and packaging purified water, it was a natural to extend our capabilities geographically and into other product markets," says Samuel B.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory