USA: Liqui-Box Corporation Announces New Contract Packaging Company
Liqui-Box Corporation (Nasdaq:LIQB) is pleased to announce the creation of a new contract packaging subsidiary. It is designed to create additional customer value for the company's unique liquid packaging products. The new company will initially be called Liqui-Box Packaging, Inc. "With our experience designing and manufacturing creative containers for the shipment and dispensing of liquids as well as our knowledge of processing and packaging purified water, it was a natural to extend our capabilities geographically and into other product markets," says Samuel B.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research