AUSTRALIA: Lion Nathan boss quits for soup company
The managing director of Lion Nathan's Australian opertaitons Walter Bugno ha resigned to take up a post with Campbell Soup Company. Bugno, 42, has been appointed president of Campbell's Asia Pacific Division, effective November. As managing director of Lion Nathan in Australia, Bugno delivered five consecutive years of record profit growth, as well as market share growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director