AUSTRALIA: Lion Nathan boss quits for soup company
The managing director of Lion Nathan's Australian opertaitons Walter Bugno ha resigned to take up a post with Campbell Soup Company. Bugno, 42, has been appointed president of Campbell's Asia Pacific Division, effective November. As managing director of Lion Nathan in Australia, Bugno delivered five consecutive years of record profit growth, as well as market share growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman