AUSTRALIA: Lion in joint venture with Bacardi
The new venture, Bacardi Lion, is a 50/50 joint venture with Bacardi-Martini's subsidiary, Quality Brands International. The company will begin trading within the next two months, Lion Nathan said.
In addition to selling, marketing and distributing RTD brands in Australia, it will also distribute Bacardi spirits brands such as Bacardi Carta Blanca rum, Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dewar's Whisky. The RTD brands in the portfolio will include Bacardi Breezer, Bacardi and Cola and Lion Nathan's Citro and Kentucky Rebel.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Lion Nathan has confirmed that it is in talks with an Australian wine distributor....
Bacardi has announced a succession plan for the company's chairmanship....
Lion Nathan has posted a leap in profits for the first half of this year....
Bacardi has unveiled the identity of its new CEO and president....
The chairman and chief executive of Bacardi International Ltd. is to retire, according to press reports....
Bacardi Limited and The Glenmorangie Company have said their UK and European distribution agreements will come to an end on 30th June 2005. Moet Hennessy, which acquired The Glenmorangie Company at th...
Brown-Forman Beverages has replaced Bacardi as its spirits distributor in Canada....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends