PERU: Lindley purchase of Elsa confirmed
Jose R. Lindley has confirmed that its purchase of Coca-Cola Embonor's stake in Embotelladora Latinoamericana is to go ahead. As reported yesterday, two directors at the Peruvian bottler had travelled to Santiago, Chile, to hold talks with Coca-Cola Embonor, to finalise details of the acquisition.
The deal is worth US$0.255310 per common share and $0.107032 per investment share. Both parties have until January 28 to sign a definitive contract for the deal.
Elsa bottles Coca-Cola, among other beverages.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research