UK: Lindeman's gets Perspectives TV push
Lindeman's will feature in idents during the Perspectives documentary series in the UK
Treasury Wine Estates has lined up a TV sponsorship deal for its Lindeman’s Australian wine brand in the UK.
The company, which is the wine arm of the soon-to-be-demerged Foster's Group, said yesterday (19 April) that Lindeman’s will be the subject of idents at the beginning, end and in ad breaks for Perspectives, a documentary series on ITV. Each ident will highlight Lindeman's 'Discover More' tagline and will promote Lindeman’s Bins and Winemaker’s Discovery ranges.
FInancial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
The four-programme series is set to air at 2215 on Sunday nights, from Easter Sunday (24 April) until 15 May.
Perspectives will consist of four factual films from a variety of film-makers and presenters, offering their take on subjects ranging from life in Britain today to the arts. The series includes films by the likes of Hugh Laurie, Andrew Lloyd-Webber and Robson Green.
The arrival of an agreement between Foster's Group and SABMiller over the latter's bid for the former earlier today has come about - in part - following an improved bid by SAB, as one would expect. Ho...
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends