AUSTRALIA: Lindemans becomes 6m case brand
She was marking bottling of the six millionth case, a Bin65 chardonnay at the company#;s production facility at Karadoc in Victoria which now has a 97 million litre storage capacity and packs 8 million cases a year.
Scott claimed Lindemans had now become the world#;s largest Australian wine brand. Lindemans, with Rosemount, Penfolds and Wynns, is one of the brands on which Southcorp is concentrating. As well as its bottle range of more than 30 wines it recently introduced an equivalent three-bottle soft pack to extend its domestic market.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends