RESEARCH: Lifestyle drives functional purchases
While consumer purchases of functional health products are most strongly influenced by the presence of long-term benefits, functional benefits addressing busy, stressful lifestyles follow very closely behind. Consumers' functional product purchasing choices are influenced by products that combat the health concerns that accompany longer hours at the office and less time for family or relaxation. As interest in functional products with energy boosting, stress-reduction, or sleep improvement properties grow, mass-market players need to be increasingly aware of functional products that can answer these consumer needs.
click here to enlarge
Source: Datamonitor, "Functional Food, Beverages and Supplements - Inside-Out Health and Beauty"
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018