Product Launch - UK: LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France
Click through to view LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc
LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France
Category - Wine, France, Sauvignon Blanc, 12% abv
Available - From this week
Location - UK, off-trade, exclusive to branches of Majestic Wine Warehouse
Price - SRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.30) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - LGI–Alain Grignon
The Majestic-exclusive Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc will be available on promotion – buy two bottles or more at GBP4.99 each – until 29 October.
LGI Adds A Sunny Sauvignon Blanc To Their Range
Esprit Soleil is a new Sauvignon Blanc from Languedoc based LGI-Alain Grignon Wines.
“Many UK consumers believe that the only decent Sauvignon Blancs are from New Zealand, Chile or the Loire Valley,” comments LGI’s UK manager, Peter Crameri. “We’ve created Esprit Soleil to prove that the South of France is capable of producing a quality Sauvignon Blanc that really over-delivers at its price point.
Head Winemaker Xavier Roger drew on his Sancerre winemaking background to coax the full potential from the fruit. He selected his grapes for this wine from vineyards across Gascony, where the nearby Atlantic sea, limestone and sandy slopes and combination of hot days and cool nights really bring out the varietal’s fresh, aromatic character.
Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc is exclusive to Majestic Wine at RRP £5.99.
Founded 13 years ago LGI-Alain Grignon Wines is a 100% export focused company specialising in sourcing contemporary yet classic wines from the South of France via a network of partner co-operatives and wineries throughout the region.
Original source: Company Release
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts