Product Launch - UK: LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France
Click through to view LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc
LGI-Alain Grignon Wines' Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc, Vin de France
Category - Wine, France, Sauvignon Blanc, 12% abv
Available - From this week
Location - UK, off-trade, exclusive to branches of Majestic Wine Warehouse
Price - SRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.30) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - LGI–Alain Grignon
The Majestic-exclusive Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc will be available on promotion – buy two bottles or more at GBP4.99 each – until 29 October.
LGI Adds A Sunny Sauvignon Blanc To Their Range
Esprit Soleil is a new Sauvignon Blanc from Languedoc based LGI-Alain Grignon Wines.
“Many UK consumers believe that the only decent Sauvignon Blancs are from New Zealand, Chile or the Loire Valley,” comments LGI’s UK manager, Peter Crameri. “We’ve created Esprit Soleil to prove that the South of France is capable of producing a quality Sauvignon Blanc that really over-delivers at its price point.
Head Winemaker Xavier Roger drew on his Sancerre winemaking background to coax the full potential from the fruit. He selected his grapes for this wine from vineyards across Gascony, where the nearby Atlantic sea, limestone and sandy slopes and combination of hot days and cool nights really bring out the varietal’s fresh, aromatic character.
Esprit Soleil Sauvignon Blanc is exclusive to Majestic Wine at RRP £5.99.
Founded 13 years ago LGI-Alain Grignon Wines is a 100% export focused company specialising in sourcing contemporary yet classic wines from the South of France via a network of partner co-operatives and wineries throughout the region.
Original source: Company Release
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites