CANADA: L'Essence de Courvoisier set for Canada launch
L'Essence de Courvoisier launched in Canada
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is planning to launch its flagship Cognac, L'Essence de Courvoisier, in Canada.
Only 50 bottles of the luxury Cognac, which has a retail price of around CAD3,200 (US$2,900) per bottle, will be launched in Canada, Beam Global Spirits & Wine said yesterday (26 August). It will be sold in be sold in select retailers, as well as bars and restaurants.
Beam Global initially launched L'Essence de Courvoisier in the UK in September 2009. The 42% abv Cognac is a combination of rare blends housed in the cellars dating back to the early 20th century with 'eaux-de-vie' from the 1970s and 1980s.
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report