FRANCE: Les Domaines Paul Mas adds to Arrogant Frog in UK
Southern French wine producer Les Domaines Paul Mas has launched two brand extensions to its portfolio in the UK.
The Languedoc-based company said yesterday (27 July) that the Tutti Frutti brands, which will be marketed under the Arrogant Frog label, comprise a red and a white blend, featuring six and seven grape varieties respectively. Both have been produced under the Vin de Pays d'Oc appellation.
The white is a blend of Colombard, Chardonnay, Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, and Muscat Sec. The red variant, meanwhile, comprises Grenache, Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mourvèdre, and Cabernet Franc.
The Arrogant Frog Tutti Frutti Blanc 2008 and Tutti Frutti Rouge 2008 are available now to all sectors of the UK trade, with an RRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.90). The range is distributed by Stratford's Wine Agencies.
Les Domaines Paul Mas' Estate Single Vineyard Collection...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK