NORWAY: Lerum Fabrikker in talks to acquire rival
Lerum Fabrikker, the Norwegian soft drinks producer is reported to be in talks to acquire one of its principle competitors, Rora Fabrikker.
Norwegian press reports said yesterday (30 September) that Lerum Fabrikker was one of the five companies interested in buying Rora Fabrikker.
Rora Fabrikker is owned by Coop Norge Industri, part of Norwegian retail chains cooperative Coop Norge.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report