NORWAY: Lerum Fabrikker in talks to acquire rival
Lerum Fabrikker, the Norwegian soft drinks producer is reported to be in talks to acquire one of its principle competitors, Rora Fabrikker.
Norwegian press reports said yesterday (30 September) that Lerum Fabrikker was one of the five companies interested in buying Rora Fabrikker.
Rora Fabrikker is owned by Coop Norge Industri, part of Norwegian retail chains cooperative Coop Norge.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review