AUSTRALIA: Lehmann shares fall after profit warning
Shares in the Australian wine company, Peter Lehmann Wines (PLW), fell by A$0.33, or 8.1%, to A$3.77 on Wednesday after the company said it expected its net profit for the six months to the end of December 2002 to fall by 12% to A$2.9m. Net profit in the corresponding six months last year was A$3.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk