AUSTRALIA: Lehmann shares fall after profit warning
Shares in the Australian wine company, Peter Lehmann Wines (PLW), fell by A$0.33, or 8.1%, to A$3.77 on Wednesday after the company said it expected its net profit for the six months to the end of December 2002 to fall by 12% to A$2.9m. Net profit in the corresponding six months last year was A$3.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss