SOUTH AFRICA: Legal repercussions follow KWV retrenchments
A group of ten former senior KWV employees have instituted legal proceedings against the group, claiming unfair retrenchment practices when the company restructured earlier this year. After numerous attempts to engage management of the former co-operative in conciliation proceedings, they say they were forced to resort to instructing their legal counsel to take the matter forward through the Labour Court.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l