UK: Leeds Rhinos Keep On Winning After Receiving 'Hypotonic' Boost
Such are the revitalising properties of Umbro Hypotonic that since Leeds Rhinos officially signed up the most advanced sports drink in the world earlier this year, the Rhinos haven't lost a game.Players and coaching staff have been supplied with the revolutionary sports drink, manufactured by Edinburgh-based GoPack Superdrinks under license to Umbro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"