BRAZIL: Leblon and Finest Call launch cocktail kit
Leblon, producer of Cachaça in Brazil, has teamed up with cocktail mixer Finest Call to introduce a premium cocktail making kit.
The Ultimate Caipirinha Kit, the company said today (3 February), features a bottle of each of Leblon Cachaça and Finest Call Caipirinha mix.
The co-pack includes instructions on how to make "the perfect Caipirinha for two or for a crowd".
The co-pack is available off-premise in Florida, Texas and California. The suggested retail price is US$29.99.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK