BRAZIL: Leblon and Finest Call launch cocktail kit
Leblon, producer of Cachaça in Brazil, has teamed up with cocktail mixer Finest Call to introduce a premium cocktail making kit.
The Ultimate Caipirinha Kit, the company said today (3 February), features a bottle of each of Leblon Cachaça and Finest Call Caipirinha mix.
The co-pack includes instructions on how to make "the perfect Caipirinha for two or for a crowd".
The co-pack is available off-premise in Florida, Texas and California. The suggested retail price is US$29.99.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman