RUSSIA: Lebedyansky ups ante against WBD
Lebedyansky is looking to get into the Russian dairy market, according to press reports.
Citing analysts in its story, Kommersant newspaper said today (8 February) that the privately-owned juice producer is already eyeing several dairies with a view to investing between US$70m and US$100m in the next few years.
In the report, analysts pointed out that the move will enable Lebedyansky to become a more serious competitor to dairy and juice group Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research