RUSSIA: Lebedyansky plans US$40m juice plant
Lebedyansky, the largest natural juice producer in Eastern Europe, is reportedly planning to build a juice production plant in Novosibirsk.
The project will cost around US$40m, according to a Prime-TASS News report yesterday (26 June). The report quoted Lebedyansky PR director Alexander Kostikov as saying that construction was expected to begin this year and finish in 2008.
Officials at the company could not be reached for comment as just-drinks went to press.
The Russian group, whose leading brands include Ya, Tonus and Fruktovy Sad, is one of the world's top 10 juice producers.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire