RUSSIA: Lebedyansky pays dividends for 2006
Lebedyansky has paid a dividend for common stocks for 2006.
The Russian juice company said yesterday (22 August) that the dividend payout was approved on 20 June at an AGM. The company paid RUB580m (US$22.5m) at RUR28.4 ($1.1) per share.
The Russian juice company hit the headlines last week, when local reports claimed it was in talks with PepsiCo over a possible takeover. The reports said that PepsiCo was discussing taking a 76% stake in Lebedyansky from its majority shareholders in a deal worth over US$1.5bn. PepsiCo declined to comment on the rumours when contacted by just-drinks earlier this week, although a spokesperson for Lebedyansky denied that any talks were taking place.
The reports claimed that a deal between the two could be signed as early as next month, with the deal set to complete before the end of the year.
Growing consumer interest in the health-enhancing properties of exotic fruits has proved a significant boon for the soft drinks industry. Most of these superfruits end up in juice form, writes Shane S...
Growth for wine in emerging markets, the possibility that European wine producers will regain some ground on the New World, and continued consumer interest in healthier drinks are among the many forec...
PepsiCo and Britvic have teamed up to introduce the Pepsi Raw brand to the UK on-trade....
PepsiCo has seen its final quarter profits slip thanks to a higher tax rate and fall in CSD sales volumes....
PepsiCo has added five new flavours to its SoBe Life Water enhanced water brand....
PepsiCo has elected two additional members to its board, bringing the total number of directors to 12....
PepsiCo has given details of its latest quarterly dividend....
Trading in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has begun this week, below the intial price of the recent IPO....
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research