RUSSIA: Lebedyansky buys logistics group
Russian juice producer Lebedyansky has bought Moscow-based logistics group Enter Logistica for EUR11m (US$13.9m).
Lebedyansky, the largest natural juice producer in Eastern Europe, said yesterday (11 July) that the acquisition included an 8,000 sq metre-warehouse in the town of Reutov, near Moscow. The deal would help it respond to changes in demand in Moscow quicker, the company said.
Lebedyansky's share of the Russian juice and nectar market category is 30.6%, according to ACNielsen.
The company produces a range of products, including Ya juice, Frustyle juice drinks, Edo ice tea and Lipetsky Byuvet mineral water.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch