UK: Leading wine e-tailer, ItsWine.com, to launch the Virtual ShopKeeper(tm)
One of the delights of shopping, which has sadly all but disappeared, is the local shopkeeper who has taken the trouble to note your likes and dislikes over the years and makes recommendations for purchases that he or she thinks you will like. ItsWine.com Limited, one of the UK's pioneering suppliers of wine on the Web, has announced that it has found a way to bring this personal touch back for shoppers in the ultra modern world of shopping on the Web. The Virtual ShopKeeper(tm) feature will shortly be added to its award winning website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018