UK: Leading wine e-tailer, ItsWine.com, to launch the Virtual ShopKeeper(tm)
One of the delights of shopping, which has sadly all but disappeared, is the local shopkeeper who has taken the trouble to note your likes and dislikes over the years and makes recommendations for purchases that he or she thinks you will like. ItsWine.com Limited, one of the UK's pioneering suppliers of wine on the Web, has announced that it has found a way to bring this personal touch back for shoppers in the ultra modern world of shopping on the Web. The Virtual ShopKeeper(tm) feature will shortly be added to its award winning website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits