UK: Leading wine e-tailer, ItsWine.com, to launch the Virtual ShopKeeper(tm)
One of the delights of shopping, which has sadly all but disappeared, is the local shopkeeper who has taken the trouble to note your likes and dislikes over the years and makes recommendations for purchases that he or she thinks you will like. ItsWine.com Limited, one of the UK's pioneering suppliers of wine on the Web, has announced that it has found a way to bring this personal touch back for shoppers in the ultra modern world of shopping on the Web. The Virtual ShopKeeper(tm) feature will shortly be added to its award winning website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends