USA: Leading North American Natural Foods Marketer/Distributor Zeroes in on 'All-Natural' Aqua Vie
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that Gourmet Award Foods, Tree of Life will begin distributing Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM), initially in Texas and portions of the Southeast, later this month.Gourmet Award Foods, Tree of Life is the world's leading marketer and distributor of natural and specialty foods, serving over 15,000 retail stores including natural food stores, gourmet grocers, supermarket chains, and major drugstores nationwide."The Gourmet Award, Tree of Life distribution system has the strongest North American presence in the natural food industry," said Thomas Gillespie, president and CEO of Aqua Vie. "It is a system well-known for its ability to create merchandising synergies that transcend regional boundaries, and has an operating philosophy that is well suited to Aqua Vie's mass merchandising strategy among natural, gourmet and specialty food outlets."Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research