USA: Leading North American Natural Foods Marketer/Distributor Zeroes in on 'All-Natural' Aqua Vie
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that Gourmet Award Foods, Tree of Life will begin distributing Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM), initially in Texas and portions of the Southeast, later this month.Gourmet Award Foods, Tree of Life is the world's leading marketer and distributor of natural and specialty foods, serving over 15,000 retail stores including natural food stores, gourmet grocers, supermarket chains, and major drugstores nationwide."The Gourmet Award, Tree of Life distribution system has the strongest North American presence in the natural food industry," said Thomas Gillespie, president and CEO of Aqua Vie. "It is a system well-known for its ability to create merchandising synergies that transcend regional boundaries, and has an operating philosophy that is well suited to Aqua Vie's mass merchandising strategy among natural, gourmet and specialty food outlets."Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down