UK: Leading Drinks Web Site Builds Winning Editorial Team After Successful First Year
Commenting on just-drinks.com, he said: "The Internet is the most exciting and dramatic source of information and news. It's ideal for the drinks industry because it offers global access to the people the industry needs to communicate with - not just competitors and distributors but also consumers. just-drinks.com provides the very best news, information and research material that is invaluable for drinks industry professionals in their daily business."
Chris Brook-Carter, former deputy editor of Wine and Spirits International, told us about other planned additions to the just-drinks.com Editorial Team:
"We'll continue to build just-drinks.com to provide exciting news, information and analysis which will be appreciated by the drinks professional. It'll be the first port of call for anyone needing to know the latest happenings and trends within the industry. The editorial team is expanding to include wine critics, journalists, established feature writers and research from internationally acclaimed sources such as Leatherhead, Reuters Business Insight, Canadean and Keynote."
"One new contributor is Andrew Jefford - the London Evening Standard and Waitrose writer, which is fantastic as he is well respected in the industry. He has just won Drinks Writer of the Year at the Glenfiddich awards, which are the industry's top journalistic awards."
just-drinks.com was launched in May 1999 and serves over 17,000 visitors a month. The site has rapidly developed into a major online publication and industry resource winning "AOL's editor's pick" and a star recommendation from the Open Project.
The site will be celebrating its first birthday at the London International Wine Trade Fair, Olympia between 16th and 18th May at stand GA52A.
For more information please contact Elliot Lane or Chris Brook-Carter at the just-drinks.com office:
Tel: +44 (0)1386 9095159
Fax: +44 (0)1386 47073
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Port industry is currently facing a period of considerable change and adjustment. Innovation and evolving a modern, viable industry structure are seen as vital if Port is to compete effectively in...
In the third in a series of reports on major family-controlled companies in the wines and spirits arena, Ben Cooper and drinks industry analyst Canadean take a look at Fortune Brands, which owns the i...
Chris Losh laments the capitulation of the EU negotiating team in the recent wine trade negotiations with the US, and asks whether Europe may have to make further even more generous concessions in the...
An innovative fermented lemonade produced by a small Bavarian brewer is one of the more unlikely brand success stories of recent times, but Bionade has taken the Hamburg club scene by storm, earning i...
Three Port shippers are for sale as consolidation continues to bite in the Douro Valley....
Hagalil Winery is launching Muza - an anise based RTD....
After almost 20 years of talks, US and European Community (EC) negotiators have announced an agreement on key provisions of the wine trade....
Drinks group Maxxium Canada is set to become the third largest spirits company in Canada, following the addition of four new brands resulting from the recent acquisition of some Allied Domecq brands b...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends