UK: Leading Dotcom Wine Company Recruits Top Wine Trade Buyer
ItsWine.com, one of the UK pioneers of wine over the web, has been joined by a leading figure from the wine trade. Rodney Kearns, who has over 30 years' experience in wine buying, joins the company as Head of Wine Buying and Trade Director. Edward Mills, founder and Managing Director of ItsWine.com, said: "Rodney is a key addition to the ItsWine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m