UK: Leading Dotcom Wine Company Joined by Founder of Majestic Wines
ItsWine.com, the UK pioneer of wine over the web, has announced the appointment of Esme Johnstone, one of the founders and the Managing Director of the immensely successful Majestic Wine Warehouses chain of stores for eight years (1981-1989), as Chairman. "This is a tremendous coup for ItsWine.com," said Edward Mills, founder and Managing Director of ItsWine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites