UK: Leading Dotcom Wine Company Joined by Founder of Majestic Wines
ItsWine.com, the UK pioneer of wine over the web, has announced the appointment of Esme Johnstone, one of the founders and the Managing Director of the immensely successful Majestic Wine Warehouses chain of stores for eight years (1981-1989), as Chairman. "This is a tremendous coup for ItsWine.com," said Edward Mills, founder and Managing Director of ItsWine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range