UK: Leading Champagne brands are now more affordable
Brother and sister William and Alex Frazier believe that by offering savings of 30% or more against supermarket prices, www.discount-champagne.com will uncork demand for top Champagne labels to be delivered by the case direct to the door.
William Frazier said: "By concentrating on a few leading brands we have been able to pass on huge savings across a range of non vintage, vintage and luxury cuvee Champagnes."
"The demand is enormous judging by the number of cases already delivered to the doors of Champagne connoisseurs and corporate organisations prior to its public launch."
"Around 75% of orders have come from London and the South East, but the rapidity of repeat business is an indicator that our customers are consuming more and it is all because of the price differential," he added.
www.discount-champagne.com can arrange delivery on a next day basis anywhere on the UK mainland, based on 12 bottles per case Veuve Clicquot by the case at £19.71 per bottle, Moet & Chandon at £18.09 per bottle, Laurent Perrier Brut N.V. at £16.42 per bottle and Pol Roger N.V. at £15.99 per bottle. All prices include VAT and delivery.
Delivery is currently restricted to the UK.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research