CANADA: Leading Brands to launch PEZ drinks in North America
Canada's largest independent food and beverage brand management company, Leading Brands Inc, has signed a multi-year license agreement with PEZ Candy of Orange, Connecticut, for the design, manufacture and distribution of PEZ-branded Juice Drinks throughout the US and Canada. Leading Brands will create a package for the juices incorporating elements of PEZ, the sweets known for their famous dispensers. The preservative-free drinks will be targeted at eight- to 14-year-olds, addressing what Leading Brands perceives to be a gap in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits