CANADA: Leading Brands names new director
Canadian beverage company Leading Brands Inc. has announced the appointment of David Bowra as a director of the company.
A chartered accountant and certified management consultant, Bowra is currently president of The Bowra Group, a Vancouver-based financial advisory company. He has more than 30 years experience with major accounting firms.
"In this increasingly complex regulatory environment David will be a great addition to the board," said Leading Brands chairman Ralph McRae. "I welcome David to Leading Brands and thank him for offering his years of business experience to our cause."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends