CANADA: Leading Brands Clarifies Talisman Capital Oppportunity Fund Securities Sales Registration
Leading Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully integrated food and beverage brand management company, wishes to clarify that, to the best of the Company's information, the recent Form 144, which was filed October 16, 2000 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on behalf of Talisman Capital Opportunity Fund Ltd. to sell 581,425 shares of common stock, reflects an actual sale of securities that occurred on September 29, 2000 and is not prospective in nature.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director