CANADA: Leading Brands Clarifies Talisman Capital Oppportunity Fund Securities Sales Registration
Leading Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBIX), Canada's largest independent, fully integrated food and beverage brand management company, wishes to clarify that, to the best of the Company's information, the recent Form 144, which was filed October 16, 2000 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on behalf of Talisman Capital Opportunity Fund Ltd. to sell 581,425 shares of common stock, reflects an actual sale of securities that occurred on September 29, 2000 and is not prospective in nature.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman