US: Leading Brands adds to directorship
Leading Brands has announced the appointment of a new director at the company.
Stephen Fane was most recently president and CEO of Hot House Growers Income Fund, a publicly-traded income trust. He replaces David Bowra as a director and - being qualified as an audit committee financial expert - will join the company's audit committee. Fane will serve the balance of Bowra's present term, the soft drinks company said on Friday (5 October).
Chairman and CEO, Ralph McRae said: "I have known Steve Fane for many years and he will bring to us not only his expertise as a senior financial person but also his experience in running and managing significant public companies. That balance of professional and entrepreneurial experience is a great asset for us."
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads