US: Leading Brands adds to directorship
Leading Brands has announced the appointment of a new director at the company.
Stephen Fane was most recently president and CEO of Hot House Growers Income Fund, a publicly-traded income trust. He replaces David Bowra as a director and - being qualified as an audit committee financial expert - will join the company's audit committee. Fane will serve the balance of Bowra's present term, the soft drinks company said on Friday (5 October).
Chairman and CEO, Ralph McRae said: "I have known Steve Fane for many years and he will bring to us not only his expertise as a senior financial person but also his experience in running and managing significant public companies. That balance of professional and entrepreneurial experience is a great asset for us."
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"