US: Le-Nature’s prepares nutraceutical RTD line
Le-Nature's is introducing a line of nutraceutical beverages in single serve, re-closeable PET packaging.
The Pennsylvania-based company, which earlier this month began production at its facility in Arizona, said yesterday (14 August) that the beverages will be available in natural fruit juice, tea or chocolate and coffee flavours.
"Le-Nature's offering will instill confidence and trust in the consumer on the efficacy of the products, while bringing ease of consumption and safety that recloseable unbreakable plastic bottles provide," the company said. "Recloseable bottles will allow older consumers the luxury of consuming the beverages at their own individual pace."
The products will provide FDA-approved nutraceutical levels in the following areas: joint/arthritis pain, mental clarity/antioxidants, digestion and swallowing, and lycopene/vitamin/protein meal replacements.
The company claimed that there are presently no nutraceutical beverages that provide the convenience of single serve that consumers are accustomed to in traditional beverage offerings.
The fact that bad news travels faster than good, and is certainly more likely to make the headlines, is not lost on UK soft drinks companies, so it is somewhat surprising that the British Soft Drinks ...
On-shelf impact, convenience, shelf-life, brand loyalty and increasingly environmental credentials all factor into the packaging choice for soft drinks brands. Moreover, writes Annette Farr, when it c...
Since their introduction 30 years ago, the use of PET bottles has expanded hugely in the soft drinks market, writes Richard Corbett of industry analysts Canadean. But challenges remain, not least boos...
UK soft drinks company Britvic is set to bolster its presence in the country's fast-growing juice category with the launch of two pure juice products. Britvic, whose portfolio includes Tango and Robin...
Arrowhead Water has hauled back its losses in its fiscal year....
The UK soft drinks industry has hit back at a report that claims that bottled water products on sale in the country could harm the environment and the health of consumers....
Danish brewer Royal Unibrew has upped its presence in the Caribbean with the US$15m acquisition of controlling stakes in three companies....
Jobs are under threat at Coca-Cola's operations in Sweden as the business restructures its distribution network in the Scandinavian country....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer