GREECE: Lazaridis forecasts pre-tax profit of €2.4m
The company opted to extend the current fiscal year into an 18-month period to the end of December at a meeting in February. In the previous fiscal year, Ktima Lazaridis posted a pre-tax profit of €1.5m on sales of €5.5m.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range