FRANCE: Laurent-Perrier suffers sales fall
Champagne and winemaker Laurent-Perrier became the latest producer to suffer a millennium hangover when it announced a 13% fall in revenues for the year ending 31 March 2001. Revenues were down to EUR146.9 million ($166.9m) from EUR169.9m ($193m) a year earlier. The company blamed a sharp drop in sales flowing the millennium boom in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban