FRANCE: Laurent-Perrier sales & PR director steps down
Jordi Vinyals will leave Laurent-Perrier later this year
The sales & PR director at Laurent-Perrier is set to quit the company.
Jordi Vinyals, who joined the publicly-listed Champagne house from the Torrès Group in 2012, has “decided to step down from his position for personal reasons”, the company said earlier this month. He will leave Laurent-Perrier in August, prior to which he will cease to be on the group's management board.
“The role and responsibilities of Jordi Vinyals will be taken over by the management board,” said chairman Maurice de Kervenoael.
Earlier this month, Laurent-Perrier reported a lift in full-year net profits on the back of a slight dip in net sales.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban