FRANCE: Laurent-Perrier sales & PR director steps down
Jordi Vinyals will leave Laurent-Perrier later this year
The sales & PR director at Laurent-Perrier is set to quit the company.
Jordi Vinyals, who joined the publicly-listed Champagne house from the Torrès Group in 2012, has “decided to step down from his position for personal reasons”, the company said earlier this month. He will leave Laurent-Perrier in August, prior to which he will cease to be on the group's management board.
“The role and responsibilities of Jordi Vinyals will be taken over by the management board,” said chairman Maurice de Kervenoael.
Earlier this month, Laurent-Perrier reported a lift in full-year net profits on the back of a slight dip in net sales.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits