FRANCE: Laurent-Perrier reports increase in sales
Champagne house, Laurent-Perrier, reported a 3.5% increase in sales in the nine months to December 31 in spite of depressed market conditions. The company's sales for the nine months stood at EUR121.8 million against EUR117.7 million in the corresponding period a year earlier. The company attributed its relatively robust performance to its lack of exposure to the particularly weak US market. Laurent-Perrier, the fifth largest Champagne producer, only derives about 6% of its sales from the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire