Product Launch - GLOBAL: Latvijas Balzams' Cosmopolitan Diva
Click through to view Cosmopolitan Diva
Latvijas Balzams' Cosmopolitan Diva
Category - Alcoholic sparkling beverage, 7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Available for export
Price - To be confirmed, available in 75cl bottles
Distribution - Latvijas Balzams' export unit
Latvia's Latvijas Balzams has launched a sparkling alcoholic beverage that is produced using gold filtration.
Cosmopolitan Diva, which is described as “fruit-flavoured, light and with low alcohol content”, is only available for export, Latvijas Balzams said. “Interest in it has been shown by the clients in Russia, Israel and Poland,” the company added.
Some vodka companies use gold filtration to clear impurities from the spirit. Latvijas Balzams claims to be one of the first companies to use the method in a lower-alcohol beverage.
In January, Pernod Ricard, launched the Malibu Rum Sparkler, a sparkling, coconut water-added variant of its Malibu flavoured rum brand.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory