LATIVA: Lativa sees new Pepsi plant but colas suffer from traditional comeback
The Alderis brewery in Latvia has opened a production line of Pepsi Cola International capable of bottling 20,000 bottles an hour. Alderis president, Vitalijs Gavrilovs said the Pepsi project will create more jobs and he believes the new venture proves that Latvia is making rapid progress in economic development - the output volume of the entire system of drinks will be 30-35,000 litres of soft drinks an hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch