RESEARCH: Latin American beer sales may rise by fifth
Sales of beer in the Central and South American region will continue to rise in the medium term future according to a new report. Beverage industry analyst Canadean claims that low per capita consumption levels provide scope for volume demand to rise by almost a fifth by 2007.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range