USA: Latest launch from Virgin Drinks is non-carbonated Virgin Fusion
The Virgin Drinks Company is to launch Virgin Fusion, a non-carbonated fruit, vitamin and mineral water soft drink into the US. In addition to its carbonated soft drink brands, Virgin Fusion will be launched in 5 flavour varieties: Raspberry Tea, Lemon Cherimoya, Peach Feijoa, Grapefruit Lulo and Citrus Ginger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch