USA: Latest launch from Virgin Drinks is non-carbonated Virgin Fusion
The Virgin Drinks Company is to launch Virgin Fusion, a non-carbonated fruit, vitamin and mineral water soft drink into the US. In addition to its carbonated soft drink brands, Virgin Fusion will be launched in 5 flavour varieties: Raspberry Tea, Lemon Cherimoya, Peach Feijoa, Grapefruit Lulo and Citrus Ginger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter