CANADA: Lassonde Q1 picks up
Lassonde Industries Inc has posted a healthy rise in Q1 profits. The juice maker reported a rise of 14.5% to C$2.8m, or C$0.42 per share, in the three-month period to 3 April.
Sales increased for the Canadian company by 11.5% to C$59.8m form C$53.6m.
Lassonde sells its products under several trademarks in Canada, the New England states, Europe, Asia and North Africa, including Sun-Maid, Allen's, Sunkist, Rougemont, Oasis, Fruite, Bright's and Graves.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter