CANADA: Lassonde Q1 picks up
Lassonde Industries Inc has posted a healthy rise in Q1 profits. The juice maker reported a rise of 14.5% to C$2.8m, or C$0.42 per share, in the three-month period to 3 April.
Sales increased for the Canadian company by 11.5% to C$59.8m form C$53.6m.
Lassonde sells its products under several trademarks in Canada, the New England states, Europe, Asia and North Africa, including Sun-Maid, Allen's, Sunkist, Rougemont, Oasis, Fruite, Bright's and Graves.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits