USA: Largest Sumatran Fair Trade Organic Coffee Organization Visits Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) hosted Misradi Mude Saad, Treasurer of the Gayo Organic Coffee Farmer's Association (GOCFA), and Lucia Lie Siok Lie, Indonesian Director for ForestTrade, a Vermont-based supplier of organic oils and spices. Mr. Saad and Ms. Lie, both from embattled Aceh Province in Sumatra, Indonesia, shared the progress of GOCFA, a certified organic Fair Trade coffee cooperative that was founded with support from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, one of its largest customers and supporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends