USA: Largest Sumatran Fair Trade Organic Coffee Organization Visits Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) hosted Misradi Mude Saad, Treasurer of the Gayo Organic Coffee Farmer's Association (GOCFA), and Lucia Lie Siok Lie, Indonesian Director for ForestTrade, a Vermont-based supplier of organic oils and spices. Mr. Saad and Ms. Lie, both from embattled Aceh Province in Sumatra, Indonesia, shared the progress of GOCFA, a certified organic Fair Trade coffee cooperative that was founded with support from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, one of its largest customers and supporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends