USA: Largest Sumatran Fair Trade Organic Coffee Organization Visits Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) hosted Misradi Mude Saad, Treasurer of the Gayo Organic Coffee Farmer's Association (GOCFA), and Lucia Lie Siok Lie, Indonesian Director for ForestTrade, a Vermont-based supplier of organic oils and spices. Mr. Saad and Ms. Lie, both from embattled Aceh Province in Sumatra, Indonesia, shared the progress of GOCFA, a certified organic Fair Trade coffee cooperative that was founded with support from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, one of its largest customers and supporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research