USA: Largest Sumatran Fair Trade Organic Coffee Organization Visits Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) hosted Misradi Mude Saad, Treasurer of the Gayo Organic Coffee Farmer's Association (GOCFA), and Lucia Lie Siok Lie, Indonesian Director for ForestTrade, a Vermont-based supplier of organic oils and spices. Mr. Saad and Ms. Lie, both from embattled Aceh Province in Sumatra, Indonesia, shared the progress of GOCFA, a certified organic Fair Trade coffee cooperative that was founded with support from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, one of its largest customers and supporters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends