US: Largest kosher winery to open
Royal Wine Corp. based in New Jersey, USA, will open what will be North America's largest kosher winery on the west coast.
The US$13m, 73,000-square-foot winery will be built in southern California, and is scheduled to be completed next autumn. It will have the capacity to produce 220,000 cases annually.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign