UK: Lanson releases limited edition union flag Champagne bottle
Lanson's union flag bottle will be on shelves until the end of the summer
Lanson-BCC is to launch a limited edition union flag bottle for its Champagne Lanson brand in the UK.
The Lanson Black Label Champagne is bottle-wrapped in neoprene sleeve with a union flag design. The bottle comes with a removable thermal jacket to keep the Champagne cold while customers toast the Queen's diamond jubilee or the London Olympics, the company said.
The limited edition bottle will be available from 20 May until the end of August in the UK off-trade. The suggested retail price is GBP31.99 (US$51.50) per 75cl bottle.
Lanson will support the launch with press advertising and through its sponsorship of the Wimbledon tennis championship, a spokeswoman told just-drinks.
The brand is also the official Champagne partner of the Big Lunch, a community event in the UK designed to encourage neighbours to hold outdoor dining parties over the summer.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat