UK: Lanson releases limited edition union flag Champagne bottle
Lanson's union flag bottle will be on shelves until the end of the summer
Lanson-BCC is to launch a limited edition union flag bottle for its Champagne Lanson brand in the UK.
The Lanson Black Label Champagne is bottle-wrapped in neoprene sleeve with a union flag design. The bottle comes with a removable thermal jacket to keep the Champagne cold while customers toast the Queen's diamond jubilee or the London Olympics, the company said.
The limited edition bottle will be available from 20 May until the end of August in the UK off-trade. The suggested retail price is GBP31.99 (US$51.50) per 75cl bottle.
Lanson will support the launch with press advertising and through its sponsorship of the Wimbledon tennis championship, a spokeswoman told just-drinks.
The brand is also the official Champagne partner of the Big Lunch, a community event in the UK designed to encourage neighbours to hold outdoor dining parties over the summer.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report