GERMANY: Langguth to extend Blue Nun UK range
German wine group Langguth will next month launch an extension to its flagship Blue Nun brand.
A Pinot Grigio will be added to the Blue Nun range in the UK and is set to be unveiled at next month's London International Wine and Spirit Fair.
Langguth marketing director Armin Wagner said today (13 April) that the addition of Pinot Grigio would increase Blue Nun's appeal among its target market - 18 to 25-year-old women.
He added: "This year we are celebrating the most successful decade in the brand's history and believe that this is down to Blue Nun's core consumer trusting us to deliver a range of reasonably priced, well made, easy drinking wines from Germany as well as other countries around the world."
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat