US: LangeTwins teams up with Robert Oatley Vineyards
California-based family winery LangeTwins has boosted its distribution to more than 30 extra states across the US after agreeing a partnership with Robert Oatley Vineyards.
The sales and marketing deal, announced yesterday (23 May), will see LangeTwins' wines, including LangeTwins Reserve, LangeTwins Estate and the recently-launched Caricature brand, benefiting from the extra distribution.
LangeTwins' founders, brothers Randall and Brad Lange, said in a joint statement: “This alliance is between two wine families whose bond is a passion for creating and sharing handcrafted wines.”
Bob Oatley, of Robert Oatley Vineyards, said: "It is a great privilege to begin working with the Lange family. Our missions align to build a business that will carry on for many generations and for this reason we very much look forward to the future."
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research