US: LangeTwins, Coors, Ficeli families unite to set up LCF Wines
Three family-owned US wine firms have united to launch a new company to boost sales of their brands.
LCF Wines, based in Lodi, California, has been established by the LangeTwins, Coors and Ficeli families as a sales and marketing business. The brands that will be promoted include LangeTwins, Goosecross, Assembly, Caricature and Caminada.
The new company said yesterday (5 March) it has “national reach with strong distributor partners” in the US.
"With this partnership, we can now seamlessly develop our family-owned wine brands, offering our trade partners exceptional wines with purpose and a true sense of place,” said LCF Wines president Dave Ficeli.
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018