US: LangeTwins, Coors, Ficeli families unite to set up LCF Wines
Three family-owned US wine firms have united to launch a new company to boost sales of their brands.
LCF Wines, based in Lodi, California, has been established by the LangeTwins, Coors and Ficeli families as a sales and marketing business. The brands that will be promoted include LangeTwins, Goosecross, Assembly, Caricature and Caminada.
The new company said yesterday (5 March) it has “national reach with strong distributor partners” in the US.
"With this partnership, we can now seamlessly develop our family-owned wine brands, offering our trade partners exceptional wines with purpose and a true sense of place,” said LCF Wines president Dave Ficeli.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research