US: LangeTwins, Coors, Ficeli families unite to set up LCF Wines
Three family-owned US wine firms have united to launch a new company to boost sales of their brands.
LCF Wines, based in Lodi, California, has been established by the LangeTwins, Coors and Ficeli families as a sales and marketing business. The brands that will be promoted include LangeTwins, Goosecross, Assembly, Caricature and Caminada.
The new company said yesterday (5 March) it has “national reach with strong distributor partners” in the US.
"With this partnership, we can now seamlessly develop our family-owned wine brands, offering our trade partners exceptional wines with purpose and a true sense of place,” said LCF Wines president Dave Ficeli.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research