US: LangeTwins, Coors, Ficeli families unite to set up LCF Wines
Three family-owned US wine firms have united to launch a new company to boost sales of their brands.
LCF Wines, based in Lodi, California, has been established by the LangeTwins, Coors and Ficeli families as a sales and marketing business. The brands that will be promoted include LangeTwins, Goosecross, Assembly, Caricature and Caminada.
The new company said yesterday (5 March) it has “national reach with strong distributor partners” in the US.
"With this partnership, we can now seamlessly develop our family-owned wine brands, offering our trade partners exceptional wines with purpose and a true sense of place,” said LCF Wines president Dave Ficeli.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Greek brewer hits out over Carlsberg merger move
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014