US: LangeTwins, Coors, Ficeli families unite to set up LCF Wines
Three family-owned US wine firms have united to launch a new company to boost sales of their brands.
LCF Wines, based in Lodi, California, has been established by the LangeTwins, Coors and Ficeli families as a sales and marketing business. The brands that will be promoted include LangeTwins, Goosecross, Assembly, Caricature and Caminada.
The new company said yesterday (5 March) it has “national reach with strong distributor partners” in the US.
"With this partnership, we can now seamlessly develop our family-owned wine brands, offering our trade partners exceptional wines with purpose and a true sense of place,” said LCF Wines president Dave Ficeli.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts