POLAND: Lancut sell-off set for end of July
The privatisation of the state-owned distiller, Polmos Lancut, is to take place at the end of the month according to inside sources. The government is reportedly to sell the vodka producer to the Caribbean spirits group, Caribbean Distillers Corporation (CDC). CDC plans to boost the company's exports, invest in new production equipment and launch new brands. It also plans to expand Lancut's domestic sales network and double total output at the company. Developing sales in the extensive US vodka market is thought to be CDC's prime export priority for the company, with the development of a premium vodka range targeted at the US part of the strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends