POLAND: Lancut sell-off set for end of July
The privatisation of the state-owned distiller, Polmos Lancut, is to take place at the end of the month according to inside sources. The government is reportedly to sell the vodka producer to the Caribbean spirits group, Caribbean Distillers Corporation (CDC). CDC plans to boost the company's exports, invest in new production equipment and launch new brands. It also plans to expand Lancut's domestic sales network and double total output at the company. Developing sales in the extensive US vodka market is thought to be CDC's prime export priority for the company, with the development of a premium vodka range targeted at the US part of the strategy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign