US: Lancer late in filing Q1 figures
Lancer Corp. has said it needs more time to file its quarterly financial report. The soda fountain equipment provider, which is under investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, said yesterday that it is not yet ready to provide financial information for Q1 to 31 March.
Lancer added that it expects results to differ "significantly" from the previous year.
In a regulatory filing to the SEC indicating the delay, Lancer said its financial auditors have not completed their review and the company intends to file unreviewed financial information in the "near future."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research