USA: Lambert Bridge Winery Appoints Bear Flag Marketing for National Sales
Lambert Bridge Winery is pleased to announce the appointment of Bear Flag Marketing, specialists in ultra-premium and luxury wine brands, to represent the winery in the national marketplace. "Bear Flag's vision, approach and experience make the company an ideal partner for Lambert Bridge," says Winemaker Julia Iantosca. "This dynamic group will bring our wines increased visibility in the marketplace."Peter Rubens, a 17-year wine industry veteran, launched Bear Flag Marketing in 1999. "Bear Flag Marketing is exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of high-end California wine brands," Peter says. "We are delighted to represent Lambert Bridge wines; they complement our portfolio of small production, handcrafted wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets