USA: Lambert Bridge Winery Appoints Bear Flag Marketing for National Sales
Lambert Bridge Winery is pleased to announce the appointment of Bear Flag Marketing, specialists in ultra-premium and luxury wine brands, to represent the winery in the national marketplace. "Bear Flag's vision, approach and experience make the company an ideal partner for Lambert Bridge," says Winemaker Julia Iantosca. "This dynamic group will bring our wines increased visibility in the marketplace."Peter Rubens, a 17-year wine industry veteran, launched Bear Flag Marketing in 1999. "Bear Flag Marketing is exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of high-end California wine brands," Peter says. "We are delighted to represent Lambert Bridge wines; they complement our portfolio of small production, handcrafted wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends