USA: Lambert Bridge Winery Appoints Bear Flag Marketing for National Sales
Lambert Bridge Winery is pleased to announce the appointment of Bear Flag Marketing, specialists in ultra-premium and luxury wine brands, to represent the winery in the national marketplace. "Bear Flag's vision, approach and experience make the company an ideal partner for Lambert Bridge," says Winemaker Julia Iantosca. "This dynamic group will bring our wines increased visibility in the marketplace."Peter Rubens, a 17-year wine industry veteran, launched Bear Flag Marketing in 1999. "Bear Flag Marketing is exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of high-end California wine brands," Peter says. "We are delighted to represent Lambert Bridge wines; they complement our portfolio of small production, handcrafted wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research