CANADA: Lakeport redesigns hallmark brands
Lakeport Brewing Income Fund, the Ontario-based brewer, has launched redesigned packaging for its Lakeport Honey Lager, Lakeport Pilsener and Lakeport Light.
The new design retains the colours and overall look of the original packaging but the Lakeport name is now featured more prominently. Changes have also been made to reinforce Lakeport's quality message, the company said.
"Over the past few years, Lakeport has built tremendous brand equity with its Lakeport family of brands," said Lakeland president George Croft. "By redesigning the packaging to include bold, bright graphics drinkers will not only recognise their favourite Lakeport brands, but applaud the makeover."
A pioneer of the "24 for C$24" value segment, Lakeport Brewing Income Fund focuses on producing value-priced quality beer for the Ontario take-home market.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends