USA: Lagunitas dragged into beer brouhaha
Anheuser-Busch is no Bud of Petaluma microbrewer Tony Magee.The St. Louis-based King of Beer companies, which makes Budweiser and Michelob, has slapped Magee with a subpoena ordering him to hand over detailed financial information on his Petaluma microbrewery, Lagunitas Brewing Co."If you want this information, you are going to have to picture it in my cold, dead hands," Magee replied to the brewing giant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO